Where do our fasteners go?
1. Stayblack finish socket button head A4/316 consul bolts with nylon washer. Used for consul fixing where the screw can be removed for inspection, without marking the dashboard.
2. Countersunk slotted machine screw A4/316 with plain washer and Ni lock nut all A4/316. Slotted version of this screw used to support antennae secured with a washer and Ni lock nut.
3. Hexagon head set screw A4/316 with plain washer and Ni lock nut all A4/316. Also a dome nut A4/316. Hexagon set screw holding stainless trim firmly in place backed with a washer and Ni lock nut. Dome nuts used to lock hydraulic arm in place and cover end thread, otherwise exposed.
4. Slotted clevis pin made to drawing A4/316. Also socket countersunk screw A4/316. Clevis pin made to drawing to fit exactly into location, no excess material. Socket countersunk screw used for flush fixing plates into foredeck.
5. Hexagon head bolt A4/316 with plain washer, shake proof washer and dome nut all A4/316. Hexagon bolts used as a hinge for rear lifting doors with washer and dome nut to secure fitting
6. Raised countersunk pozidrive self tapping screw A4/316. Self tapping screws used in preference to a woodscrew to hold hinges in place on galley door.
7. Countersunk pozidrive machine screw A4/316 with plain washer, spring washer and Ni lock nut all A4/316. Pozidrive version of this screw used for quick application, good flush finish and fastened with a washer and full nut.
8. Hexagon headed bolt A4/316 with plain washer and Ni lock nut all A4/316. Hexagon bolts used as a fixing for an engine support stay shown with washer and Ni lock nut to lock in place.