TR Fastenings Inc putt their skills to the test in a tee-rific charity golf match
TR Fastenings Inc was invited by Yanfeng Global Automotive Interiors to take part in the 21st Annual Plymouth Community United Way 'Tee Off For A Friend Golf Classic and Dinner' on the 15th August 2019, held at Fox Hills Golf & Banquet Center.
The TR team were playing alongside the Yanfeng team:
- Kellie Smolenski, Commodity Manager (Metals)
- Kyle Riendl, Direct Buyer (Metals)
- Rachel Maxheimer, Metals Buyer
- Kris Warren, Senior Buyer (Metals)
The TR team consisted of:
- Jeremy Scholefield, Director of Strategic Business Electronic Sector
- Brad Allen, Business Development Manager
- Joe Haymes, Strategic Sales Manager
- Jose Vera, Business Development Manager
The organisation works to address the basic human needs of the residents of Plymouth, Canton and Western Wayne. Advancing the common good is less about helping one person at a time and more about changing systems to better serve us all.
Plymouth Community United Way’s work is focused on the building blocks for a good life:
- Basic Needs - Supporting food pantries, providing emergency assistance
- Health & Stability - Connecting families to resources to enable greater independence
- Education - Helping children and youth achieve their potential
PCUW’s goal is to create long-lasting changes by addressing the underlying causes of these problems. Living united means being a part of the change. It takes everyone in the community working together to create a brighter future.
Joe Haymes, Strategic Sales Manager at TR Fastenings comments:
“The TR team had a great day and would like to thank Yanfeng for giving us the opportunity to help raise funds for a very worthy cause.”
Success for TR Fastenings at US Golf Event
TR Fastenings’ USA Automotive team has had a wonderful showing at the United Way Annual Golf Event in Plymouth, Michigan.
TR was honoured to be a part of the event as an Eagle sponsor, one of only a select few companies associated with the tournament.
Birdies were quite elusive for the day but the pars were plentiful in the beautiful 70 degree weather. Our team of Brad Allen, Bret Pastryk, Jose Vera, and Joe Haymes look to build from this event as it was hosted by one of TR’s major Tier 1 automotive accounts, Yanfeng Automotive Interiors LTD.
For more information or to request a press pack, contact TR Marketing: email@example.com