Toys for Tots Header

TR Fastenings Inc donate to Toys For Tots at Christmas

The TR team in the USA are donating to the charity, established in 1947, that collects new toys to be distributed to the less fortunate at Christmas. The charity has distributed an impressive 566 million toys to date, supporting 258 million children.
 
When you donate to Toys for Tots, you are helping to assist children up to the age of 12, but in many local communities the age limit may have had to be extended, items they are happy to receive range from hair accessories to cameras!

Where over 97% of donations go straight to providing toys, books and any other donations, the remaining 3% is spent on supporting other fundraising expenses, these donations are vital especially over the festive period.
 
Matt Wygle, Warehouse Lead at TR Fastenings Inc comments:
 
"I am so pleased that we are able to donate to such a rewarding charity, it’s great to know that our contributions will go some way to helping others who are in need, especially at Christmas time.”
 

Visit the Toys for Tots website here.

 
Published 12.12.19

For more information or to request a press pack, contact TR Marketing: marketing@trfastenings.com​