TR Fastenings Launches New Website: The go-to place for Engineers, Designers and Buyers
More features, more products and more data
Leading global manufacturer and supplier of industrial components TR Fastenings is delighted to announce the launch of its new website, www.trfastenings.com designed to be the ultimate go-to resource for engineers, designers and buyers, with improved navigation and functionality throughout.
With an annual output of over 50 billion components, TR supplies to a wide range of industries, from automotive, electronics, telecoms and domestic appliances to marine, audio, petrochemical and general industrial. The new website features an online catalogue of over 40,000 products for use in all sectors, from TR’s own branded range of fasteners including Hank self-clinch fasteners and rivet bushes, self-locking nuts, inserts and screws for plastic, blind rivets and rivet nuts, plastic fasteners and cable management products to screws, nuts, washers and specially manufactured parts.
Combining a new modern design with a powerful search tool it has never been easier to find the product required. Users can simply search for the product or product range required using any number of search terms and choose from a range of items available and related technical information. Once the product and size needed has been selected, users can view, send or download a dynamically generated 2D drawing for the part that includes all related dimensional data, download the related 3D model in a number of formats and save the part to the enquiry basket.
In addition, the website carries an extensive Engineering Knowledge Base, which includes:
- A comprehensive range of 2D/3D fastener models available to download
- Step-by-step animated installation guides
- Tooling requirements and related technical information
- Detailed performance data
- Material and finish specifications
- Fastener standards and comparison tables
Key industries and the services we supply
TR Fastenings is a full service provider and the new website also features sections on the key industries it supplies and the services and technical support available to its customers, from engineering and design through to specification, manufacturing, quality and logistics.
The TR Fastenings website will be continually updated over the course of 2016 with new products and features, including a customer portal and specialist technical articles. It is also planned to make the site available in a number of languages.
- Automotive Purchasing – “TR Fastenings launches new website: The go-to place for engineers, designers and buyers” – 26 Jan 16
- Electrical Engineering - "TR Fastenings launches new website" - 2 Feb 16
- British Plastics & Rubber - "TR Fastenings launches new website as a 'go-to resource'" - 9 Feb 16
- Institution of Mechanical Engineers - "TR Fastenings Launches New Website: The go-to place for Engineers, Designers and Buyers" - 11 Feb 16
- Fastener News Report - "TR Fastenings launches new website" - 15 Feb 16
- International Sheet Metal Review - "TR Fastenings launches new website" - 18 Feb 16
- Industrial Technology - "New website launched by TR Fastenings" - Feb 16
- Fastener & Fixings - "TR Fastenings launches new website" - p.142 - Mar 16