TR offers a broad range of fasteners and fixings including its own branded sheet metal range.
TR Fastenings, a Global manufacturer and distributor of industrial fastenings, has positioned itself as a market leader with one particular product range.
Sheet metal fastenings come in a wide range of shapes and sizes, in many different materials and are used in numerous industry sectors. TR offers a range of items, including:
- Hank Rivet Bush – Easy to install, hexagon and round available.
- Hank Self Clinch – Over twenty different varieties available, external and internal threads.
- K-Series – Suitable for thin sheet steel and soft plastics.
- Weld Nuts – Hexagon, round and square shape available.
- Blind Rivets – Can be used to secure two different sheets together.
- Blind Rivet Nuts – Insertion required from one side only, can be used in ‘blind’ applications.
- Cage Nuts – Excellent strength-to-weight ratio.
- Swage Nuts – Can be used in sheet as thin as 0.5mm, dimensionally the same as a self clinch nut, installed the same way as a rivet bush.
- Weld Studs – No pre-punched hole required, easy to apply.
For more information or to request a press pack, contact TR Marketing: email@example.com