Enclosure Hardware: Wide ranging solutions for multiple sectors
As an increasing number of industries use cabinets, secure boxes and other enclosure units to house electronics, wiring and other systems in public places, there is also a need for high quality enclosure hardware and mechanisms to be an integral part of the design.
What are enclosure hardware products?
Enclosure hardware is the wider term for products such as locks, locking systems, gaskets, hinges, latches, handles, clamps and terminals. These products not only increase the safety of the contents inside but also improve other factors such as ease of installation and access for maintenance teams.
- Locking systems are used on large door spans where one handle operates multiple locking points. These systems are modular, providing flexibility for customising to different door sizes.
- Locks generally provide a single locking point with a variety of keys to suit the differing inserts available. Generally operated through 90 degrees (Quarter turn), but some operate through 180 degrees. There are different IP rated locks available to suit the different service requirements.
- Hinges are commonly used to connect a door to its frame or supporting object, to provide a point upon where it can rotate open and closed. Some hinges can be “handed” (left-hand or right-hand) depending on how a door will be mounted.
- Clamps are typically used to connect electrical conductors such as cables or terminals.
- Gaskets can be used as edge protection, or to provide a seal between 2 surfaces (such as a door and a frame), with a wide range of profile types and fixing methods depending upon the application.
View our 6 page brochure including information on the industries using these products and the range of enclosure hardware we have available.
Common applications of enclosure hardware
Key sectors using enclosure hardware
Our locking systems, hinges, latches and handles are the perfect enclosure hardware solutions for Energy, Oil & Gas applications both on and off-shore.
Looking to protect your telecoms equipment with safe and secure enclosures? Our locking systems, hinges and other enclosure hardware are ideal.
Our enclosure hardware such as locking systems, latches, hinges, inspection windows and connector accessories are the ideal solution for HVAC.
Our locking systems, hinges, handles and gaskets are the perfect solutions for numerous enclosure and locking applications for trains, buses, trucks and agricultural vehicles.
Our full range of enclosure hardware including locks, hinges, latches and gaskets can be used across a wide range of sheet metal and general industrial applications.
View our full selection of enclosure hardware products, ranging from locks, hinges, latches, gaskets and clamps, ready for use in a variety of applications and industry sectors.