TR celebrates 50 years of trading at this year’s Fastener Fair Global
Stuttgart 21st- 23rd March 2023
The TR Fastenings team was delighted to be back exhibiting at Fastener Fair Global, after four years since the previous event. This is a special year for TR, a Trifast plc Group Company, as it is its 50th Anniversary and the whole team was pleased to be able to celebrate this at the exhibition.
Its stand carried a 50th golden theme to acknowledge this major milestone and the design and layout received compliments from all the visitors. TR paid extra focus on comfort and it was designed to have comfortable seating areas which facilitated more in-depth discussions face to face with customers in comfort, and on numerous occasions we were so busy that every seat was filled. The two large TV screens showcased how fasteners are made from wire through to completed product explaining the different processes, including heat treatment and finishings. These videos have been produced in house for training purposes for both staff and customers and include animations illustrating where TR products are used. These created a lot of interest and are available in the media library on the TR website.
This show was very important to the whole TR team, who were keen to meet up with its 35 Master Distributors located throughout mainland Europe and thank them for their support in distributing its proprietary products including Hank Self-Clinch parts, Plastic and Rubber commodities and Fasteners for Plastic. There was interest shown too in TR’s recently expanded manufacturing site TR VIC in Italy.
Managing Brexit to ensure that there were no supply issues, necessitated opening a central warehouse hub in Verl, Germany. This is close to the TR Kuhlmann site, and TR Kuhlmann Managing Director, Peter Henning oversaw this successful project. He enhanced his Sales Team to manage the increased business and they continue to work with TR’s distributor team in the UK who have long term relationships with many of these Master Distributors.
To thank them for their support, and the growth that TR is seeing, it hosted a 50th dinner celebration for 50 people during one of the evenings. TR Board members attended and Adam John, European Distribution Sales Manager hosted the event.
Traditionally, this exhibition has been a distributor show and the team was very pleased to see high profile OEM’s attending, in particular from the automotive sector. TR had been extensively advertising the fact that it was attending and that certainly boosted the visits to the stand. It scanned more than 350 visitors who spent time with our teams, and it has already secured sizeable new business wins and forged new relationships.
- Electronics Today, Online, 17th April 2023: ‘TR celebrates 50 years of trading’
- DPA (Design, Products & Applications), Online, 17th April 2023: ‘TR celebrates 50 years of trading’
- Electronic specifier, online, 17th April 2023: ‘TR celebrates 50 years of trading’
- Manufacturing Management, Online, 17th April 2023: ‘TR celebrates 50 years of trading’
- North East Automotive Alliance, Online, 17th April 2023: ‘TR celebrates 50 years of trading’
- Automotive Purchasing and Supply Chain, Online, 17th April 2023: 'TR celebrates 50 years of trading’
- Global SMT & Packaging, Online, 18th April 2023: ‘TR celebrates 50 years of trading
- Fastening & Bonding, Online, 20th April 2023: ‘TR Fastenings celebrates 50 years of trading’
- Industrial Technology, Online, 20th April 2023: 'TR Fastenings celebrates 50 years of trading'
- Fastener News, Online, 25th April 2023: 'TR Fastenings celebrates 50 years at Fastener Fair Global'
- Hi-Desert Fasteners, Online, 26th April 2023: TR Fastenings Celebrates 50 Years at Fastener Fair Global'
- Torque, Online - page 21, 2nd May 2023: 'TR Fastenings celebrates 50 years'