TR owns a number of manufacturing licences, such as PoziDriv®, which ensures impeccable quality standards, a number of which are specifically designed for use in certain industries.
A patented system to prevent cross threading - the unique first threads align with the bolts accurately ensuring optimum assembly time.
- Anti Cross Threading Feature
- Use on Externally Threaded Parts
- Aligns Components
- Improved Torque Control
- Clears Clogged Threads
- Improved Ergonomics
- Faster Installation Time
- Reduces Thread Damage
A design that provides an enhanced drive capability and up to 25% material reduction to the head. This shallow head fastener has a good appearance and provides customers with the opportunity to reduce weight in vehicles. This drive is also available in a tamper resistant style.
- Low Profile Head
- Super High Strength Recess
- Elegant Appearance
- High Level of Security
- Full Driver Contact over Mating Surface
- Eliminates Clearance Problems
- Offers Extreme High Torque Capabilities
- Promotes Lighter Weight Assemblies
- Reduces Component Material Costs
- Speeds Assembly and Maximises Torque Control
- Contributes towards “Greener” products
Strux® self clinching studs and nuts offer a stronger and more reliable assembly to traditional clinch fasteners. Resisting push out or rotation when installed, Strux® fasteners save significant time and cost compared to welded or other staked fasteners during installation, specifically when combined with Mathread®.
- Displacement Lobes
- Retaining Ring & Groove
- Replaces Welding Options
- Use Automated Installation
- Installed after Painting or Coating process
- No Heat Created
- Excellent Strength
- Resists Push out and Rotation
- Eliminates Welding
- Reduces Potential for Corrosion
- Provides Cleaner Appearance
- Improved Placement Centreline Tolerances
Available in a standard or tamper proof version, the Torx Plus design increases torque transfer, therefore extending tool life, and increasing productivity during assembly.
- Allows high torque transmission
- Virtually eliminates camout
- Reduces tool slippage and application damage
- Reduces drive bit wear, extending tool life
- Reduces fatigue and muscular stress during manual assembly