Apprenticeships - Rewarding careers with a global company
Looking to begin your career? Get off to a flying start on one of our apprenticeship schemes.
Find out more from our apprentices past and present and work experience student Annie who has now graduated in the field she trained with us in.
Q&A's with our Apprentices:
- Emily Cowens - Business Administration Apprentice, North East
- Shani Coker - Administration Apprentice, Uckfield
- Aleksandra Kuczynska - Project Support, Strategic Projects Team & Jade Wickham - Project Manager – Strategic Projects Team
In the Press:
- TR Fastenings all ‘fired up’ for National Apprenticeship Week 3rd to 9th February 2020. Click here to read the full article.
TR partnering with local college as Enterprise Advisers - Click here to read the full article.
Starting with a bang: Encouraging young people into STEM careers - Click here to read the full article.
- Helen Toole, HR Director at TR Fastenings, chats to Torque magazine about apprenticeships in the fastener industry. Click here to read the full article.
Our Apprenticeship Programme
- Credit Control
- IT Systems
- Global Marketing
- Purchase Ledger
- NVQ in business administration or customer service apprenticeships
- Taught and directed self-learning
- Supervision of experienced trainer
- Workplace research tasks
- Tasks relevant to workplace
- Trainer visit in workplace every 4 weeks
- Individual learning plan to employer
Employment Terms & Conditions
Two year fixed-term employment contract:
- Month one - Apprenticeship rate
- Review of progress - End of month one
- Probationary period - Six months
- After month one - National minimum wage (age dependant)
- Hours of work - 37.5 hours per week (40 in warehouse)
- Holiday entitlement - 20 days plus bank holidays - Christmas shutdown
- Sick pay - Statutory Sick Pay only (probationary) 5 occasions or 10 days in rolling year
- English and Mathematics GCSE Grade A-C
- Enthusiastic About Business
- Good Communication Skills
- Team Player
- Customer Focussed
Build a rewarding career with a global company
If you would like to know more about our apprenticeship scheme and whether you are eligible to take part, please email: email@example.com