TR responds to unprecedented global sheet metal fastener demand
The outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic created a surge in global demand for medical equipment, with the subsequent knock-on effect of a huge demand for sheet metal fasteners, specifically for those companies producing essential equipment, including ventilators. International specialist TR Fastenings focused on being as responsive as possible to meet this demand and is now further investing in its sheet metal range to accelerate growth of this product portfolio.
TR’s website leads the way in showcasing sheet metal fastening solutions
TR’s industry leading website now further enriches the customer journey by showcasing the very latest information on sheet metal fasteners with technical, explanatory animations and visualisation tools showing how products can be installed.
For more information on the TR Fastenings Sheet Metal range click here
- Engineering Specifier - 'Unprecedented global sheet metal fastener demand' - 06.07.2020
- Design Solutions - 'TR responds to unprecedented global sheet metal fastener demand' - 07.07.2020
- Machine Building - 'New sheet metal fasteners from TR' - 07.07.2020
- Torque Magazine - 'TR Fastenings invests to meet unprecedented global sheet metal fastener demand' - 08.07.2020
- Global Fastener News - 'TR Fastenings: Sheet metal fastening demand rising' - 10.07.2020
- Fastener World Inc - 'TR Responds to Unprecedented Global Sheet Metal Fastener Demand' - 13.07.2020
- Fastener Engineering - 'TR responds to unprecedented global demand for sheet metal fasteners' - 13.07.2020
- Engineering Update - 'TR responds to application challenges within the sheet metal industries' - Page 30, August 2020
- FastFixTechnology.com - 'TR responds to sheet metal fastener demand' - 03.08.2020