EPW Self-Extruding Screw
Trifast's Viteria Italia Centrale (TR VIC) have developed and patented a brand new self-extruding thread-form called EPW.
EPW screws create their own female threads in punched sheet metal thereby dramatically reducing the cost and time of assembly.
Features & benefits
- Removable, strong screw joint
- High stripping torque
- High break loose and prevailing torque
- Excellent vibration resistance
- Chipless nut thread forming and through draught
- Very high radial compression on screw shank
- Standard machine screws can be used in created thread
- Easy to disassemble and recycle
- Fast, low cost joints
Currently EPW screws are manufactured to order on application and can be made in a number of materials and head styles. Depending on size, the minimum economical manufacturing quantity is 20,000 to 100,000 pieces.
If you have an application that you think EPW could be the solution for then contact us by completing the form below. We'll get straight back to you to discuss your application in more detail.
For more information contact TR Marketing: email@example.com