Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) - Full Service Provider
TR's logistical supply systems can practically eliminate administration processes and reduce the customer’s overall costs. Getting high-volume, low-cost components from the supplier to the production line involves administration.
Vendor Managed Inventory Benefits
- Dramatically reduced vendor base and associated administration costs
- Inspection costs reduced as quality approved parts can be shipped direct to the production line
- Reduced cost of stockholding and storage as only a few day’s stock is held on the production line
- This allows purchasing teams to spend their time working on higher value products
- Production can then focus on its core function, and parts are always available at the point of use
- TCO - Total Cost of Ownership visible
If you would like us to visit for a full production line survey so we can recommend the best system for you, please contact our Global Logistical Support Team and one of our Supply Chain Consultants will arrange to come and discuss your requirements.