TR Medical Hardware - L-bow Handle - Hands Free Door Opener
The L-bow Handle can be retrofitted to an existing compatible door handle and allows the door to be opened “hands free” with your forearm, reducing the risk of direct contact with viruses and bacteria on the door handle.
The door opener is made from plastic with stainless steel components and works on various door types with both horizontal and vertical handles from 19mm up to 22mm diameter. Available from stock in black and to order on any other RAL colour (minimum 1000 pcs).
Features & benefits
Quick and easy to install
Allows door to be opened with forearm instead of hand
Works on handles 19mm to 22mm
Available from stock in black
Can be manufactured in other colours (minimum 1000 pieces)
(Elements necessary for the assembly: Flat or socket wrench 7mm)
- Clean and degrease the handle (6)
- On the inside surface of the parts (1) and (2) stick self-adhesive pad (5)
- Place the door opener (1) on the handle (6) with the front plate facing you
- Mount the door opener (2) on the handle (6)
- Pre-tighten the door opener with the screws (3 & 4) available in the set
- Set the position of the door opener against the door (so that the forearm can be freely inserted into the space between the handle and the door)
- Tighten the screws until the door-opener is fixed
TR L-bow Handle Flyer
Download our flyer including further information on the new L-bow Handle including dimensional data.
TR - Supplying the Medical industry with fasteners and components for over 25 years - We're here to support you and can act swiftly.
Working with many of the industry leading healthcare OEM's and their subcontractors, TR provides a wide variety of fasteners and components for medical applications. Our knowledge of this sector allows us to speedily support the specific needs of the industry, ranging from standard items to volume bespoke parts.
Contact the team today: email@example.com