1. YOUR INFORMATION
TR FASTENINGS LIMITED (“we” and “us”) is committed to protecting your privacy.
As a customer or a visitor to our website we, and the companies that work on our behalf, collect information on you. This includes your personal information and any information we may buy.
We also collect information on your use of our website, including any forums you visit and how you arrived at our website in the first place by using cookies or other tracking technologies.
Some other companies also collect certain information on you when you use our website, such as social networking sites or web analytic companies.
We will only keep information about you for as long as we need to, and we make sure that any companies that process your information on our behalf do the same.
When you use our website and services, we request personal information about you such as your name, postal address, email address, company name and telephone number. We may also ask for demographic information to enable us to provide a personalised service to you. The information you provide is either manually or electronically stored. We sometimes supplement that information with information that is received from third parties. For instance, if inaccurate postal codes are received, we may use third party software to fix them.
2. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
When we collect or ask you for personal data it may be for any of the following purposes:
- to provide our services and other information to you;
- to contact you to inform you of our services or events;
- to send you newsletters we think will be of interest to you;
- to use your personal data for marketing purposes and market research;
- to handle any enquiries you may have;
- to administer this website and help us improve our services.
Information that we may buy
If we purchase information on you from another company, such as marketing lists, we promise to take all the necessary checks to make sure your information was collected legally.
We may also purchase profile information from other companies to better understand our customers and our market. This helps us to provide you with better suited products and services.
Information on your use of our website
We collect information about your use of our website. This includes the pages of our website that have been viewed by you and for how long, and your website journey. This is done by cookies or other tracking technologies (please see further information and cookies policy below) and will include your IP address, and if you have logged in, your log-in details too.
If you choose to post messages in any forum or other message areas on our website, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
How you arrived at our website
We collect information about how you arrived at our website in the first place. This can include what links or adverts of ours you’ve viewed or clicked on to reach us, or any search terms you’ve used. If we understand how you look for us, we hope to make it easier to be found.
If you see an advert of ours elsewhere, we or our ad agencies that work on our behalf, place a cookie on your browser. This is so that when you arrive at our website we can recognise that you’ve seen an advert of ours elsewhere.
Some other companies also collect certain information from our website. This includes Social networking applications. We have social networking widget on a number of our pages. The widget gives you the tools to bookmark our websites, blog, share, tweet and email our content to a friend. Your interaction with those options will result in further cookies, from the providers you use, being placed on your system. To opt-out of the data collection and aggregation created from your interactions, please contact us on the details below.
Keeping information only as long as we need toWe will only keep information about you for as long as we need to. We make sure that any companies that process your data on our behalf do the same.
3. MARKETING & COMMERCIAL USE
When you gave us your information, you will have been offered the opportunity to sign up to our marketing communications, as well as marketing from other companies we do business with.
You can subscribe to or unsubscribe from our marketing communications at any time by following the instructions in our marketing emails or by contacting us on the details below.
- with our company group;
- only if necessary, with third party approved distributors, contractors or other service providers who may access your personal information when providing services (including but not limited to IT support services) to us;
- we may share your information with any future or potential owners of our business;
- with government, law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies when we consider the disclosure to be fair, reasonable and legal; and
- with credit reference agencies when we need to and third party companies conducting marketing activities on our behalf.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
You can ask us for a copy of your information or to correct the information we hold on you at any time.
If you would like a copy of some or all of the personal information of yours we hold, please contact us on the details below. We will not charge you for this information and we will try to respond to you as quickly as possible and in any event, within 40 days of receipt of your request.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. Please always let us know if you think it is not.
Cookies Or Other Tracking Technologies
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We may use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below:
- tr_login_persist_cookie - This cookie enables us to track a session ID on the Website.
- tr_cart - This cookie is used to hold information in the enquiry basket process.
- tr_google_analytics - This cookie is used to provide us with information on how users use the Website.
If you would like to Opt-out of this, Google has provided a browser tool that enables this. Click https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout for more details.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site. Please contact us on the details below if you require information about disabling any cookies on our website.
You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org and http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/.
9. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites even if you accessed the third party website using links from our website. We recommend that you check the policy of each website you visit and contact the owner or operator of such website if you have any concerns or questions.
10. GOVERNING LAW
If you have a question, complaint or query around how we use your information, please contact email@example.com, call us on +44 (0)1825 747200 or write to us at: TR Fastenings Limited, Bellbrook Park, Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22 1QW.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE FOR THE TR FASTENINGS LIMITED WEBSITE
Please read these terms carefully before using this website
This website (the “Website”) is the website of TR FASTENINGS LIMITED (the “Company”).
2. LEGAL AGREEMENT
By entering the Website, and/or any page accessible on this site you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions set out below (the “Terms”) without modification. By accessing and using the website, you acknowledge that you are bound by the Terms.
If you do not wish to be bound by the Terms you should not access or use the Website.
The Company may modify the Terms in its absolute discretion from time to time without individual notice to you. You will be deemed to have accepted any modifications if you continue to use the Website after they have been posted.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Website, and all the information and graphic representations or images on it (the “Content”), are owned by, or licensed to the Company. The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the Content are the sole and exclusive property of the Company or its licensors.
You may view the Website on your computer screen and print its contents on your printer for your personal and non-commercial use only with the exception of viewing and printing the PDF downloads available on the Website which is permitted for the purpose of writing or supplying a product specification. For the avoidance of doubt, anything printed will form part of the Content.
Without the Company’s written consent, you may not use, transfer, copy or reproduce any part of the Content, the website or its source HTML code in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, except for the sole purpose of viewing its content. This includes electronic reproduction by uploading or downloading.
You warrant that it is legal for you to view this site in the jurisdiction to which you are subject. You are responsible for compliance with all laws of that jurisdiction, in viewing or using the Content.
4. USING THE WEBSITE
Wherever you are asked to provide information in connection with the Website, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete details. You are not obliged to provide the Company with any optional information requested.
You agree not to:
- impersonate another person or use a false name or a name you are unauthorised to use, or create a false identity or origin or e-mail address or try to mislead us or others as to identity or origin of any communications or to provide inaccurate or unreliable contact details;
- modify, access or make available data stored on a computer or device which you have accessed through our network, when either: the owner of the data, computer or device has taken steps to prevent you from doing this; or the owner has expressed a wish that you do not do this;
- make available or upload files that contain software or other material, data or information not owned by or licensed to you or collect information about others (e.g. names/addresses) without their prior consent;
- damage, interfere with or disrupt access to the Website or do anything which might impair its functionality;
- use the Website in any way to send unsolicited (commercial or otherwise) e-mail (spam) or any material for marketing or publicity purposes, or any similar abuse of either;
- publish, post, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit, defamatory offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or other unlawful or objectionable material or information;
- make available, upload or distribute by any means any material or files that contain any viruses, bugs, corrupt data, trojan horses, worms, or any other harmful software;
- falsify the true ownership of software or other material or information contained in a file made available via the Website;
- obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access, through whatever means, to the Website.
Any products purchased or supplied through the Website will be subject to our standard terms and conditions (the “Terms & Conditions") which are available here: Terms & Conditions. We reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions from time to time and in the event that we do change the Terms and Conditions, we will publish such amended terms on the Website. The amended Terms and Conditions will come into effect as soon as they are published on the Website. You are advised to read through the Terms and Conditions carefully as by completing your purchase of the products, you shall be deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time) and shall be bound by them.
6.NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
You undertake to the Company that you will not use the Website for any purpose or in any way that is prohibited by these Terms or is otherwise unlawful.
You agree to indemnify the Company, its officers, employees, and licensors in respect of any loss that it or they may suffer as a result, directly or indirectly, of any breach by you of this undertaking.
7. OUR USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS
8. LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
You agree that you use the Website entirely at your own risk.
In preparing the Website, the Company has endeavoured to offer current, correct and clearly expressed information. However, the Company cannot guarantee that the information will be accurate, complete or current at all times and accepts no liability for any reliance placed by any person on the information.
The Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind about the suitability, reliability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information contained on the Website for any purpose. The Company expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including, without limitation, warranties of technical efficiency, satisfactory quality, availability, non-infringement, completeness and fitness for a particular purpose.
The Website may contain advertisements. The Company is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such advertisements, and does not accept any responsibility for any errors or inaccuracies in such advertising material.
The Company shall not be liable for any damages whatever, including but without limitation to, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of the use or performance of the Website, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, or otherwise, without limitation, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of damage.
Notwithstanding anything in these terms the Company does not disclaim liability for death or injury caused by its own negligence.
The Company reserves the right to remove any information or material on the Website without warning, and without prejudice to any other accrued rights, and/or make available such information or material when required to do so by law or when requested to do so by regulatory bodies or law enforcement organisations.
The Company reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to or use of the Website with or without notice.
10. VIRUS PROTECTION AND COMPATIBILITY
While certain precautions have been taken to detect computer viruses and ensure security, The Company cannot guarantee that the Website is virus-free and secure.
The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage which occurs as a result of any virus or breach of security. The Company does not give any warranties as to the compatibility of the Website with your computer systems, software and/or hardware.
11. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Website contains links to websites operated by parties other than the Company (“Third Party Websites”). These links are provided for your convenience. When you activate one of them, you will leave the Website. The Company has no control over, and will accept no responsibility for or liability in respect of, material on any website that is not under its control.
The inclusion of links to Third Party Websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on them or any association with their operators.
You will not arrange for any Third Party Website to be connected to any part of the Website by way of hyperlink or otherwise without the Company’s prior written consent.
The Company may restrict your access to the Website, refuse to correspond with you, and/or remove your details from the relevant database without prejudice to any other accrued rights, without prior notice to you where:
- there is a regulatory or statutory change limiting the ability to provide access to the Website;
- there is any event beyond the reasonable control of the Company preventing the Company from providing access to the Website (for example, and without limitation, technical difficulties, capacity problems and communications failures); or
- the Company considers in its sole discretion that you are abusing the Website or are otherwise acting in breach of these Terms.
The Company reserves the right to monitor and track your visits to the Website.
Unless otherwise specified, the Website is directed solely at those who access this site from the United Kingdom. Those who choose to access the Website from locations outside of the UK are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
A failure or delay by the Company in enforcing compliance with these Terms shall not be a waiver of that or any other provision of these Terms.
None of these Terms shall be enforceable under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any third party.
If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company as to your use of the Website and shall supersede any prior agreement or representation in respect thereof.
The express provisions of these Terms are in place of all warranties, conditions, terms, undertakings and obligations implied by statute, common law, custom, trade usage, course of dealing or otherwise, all of which are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any and all notices to be given by either one of us to the other pursuant to or in connection with these Terms shall be deemed sufficiently given when forwarded by e-mail addressed to you at the e-mail address you have given us or to us at the e-mail address displayed on the Website.
English law governs these terms and conditions. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
For further information please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org