TR responds to unprecedented global sheet metal fastener demand
The outbreak of the Covid-19 Pandemic created a surge in global demand for medical equipment, with the subsequent knock-on effect of a huge demand for Sheet Metal fasteners, specifically for those companies producing essential equipment, including ventilators. International specialist TR Fastenings focused on being as responsive as possible to meet this demand and is now further investing in its Sheet Metal Range to accelerate growth of this product portfolio.
TR has been leading the Sheet Metal fastening industry for over 45 years, providing products to more than 5,000 global customers from 32 business locations in 18 countries. TR’s ability to move with the times and adopting a fast track approach has firmly positioned the company as a market leader; an internationally respected manufacturer who is flexible enough to continually adapt its range and stay ahead of the competition.
This latest investment sees expansion of its own highly regarded Hank® Self Clinch Fasteners and the launch of a new range of K-Series® Thin Nuts. TR’s own facility in the UK can manufacture as small as M2 and as large as M36 which are used across a wide range of industry sectors.
TR has a robust business model for large OEM’s and SME’s and competitive advantage is achieved through flexible pricing, volumes and short lead times with the capability to source raw materials locally, allowing faster production times to meet demand.
There are many application challenges within the sheet metal industries and TR can offer fastener testing capabilities across mechanical, dimensional, installation, and plating and finishes. TR supplies Sheet Metal products for pressing, riveting or welding during manufacturing or assembly processes.
TR’s website leads the way in showcasing Sheet Metal fastening solutions
TR’s industry leading website now further enriches the customer journey by showcasing the very latest information on Sheet Metal fasteners with technical, explanatory animations and visualisation tools showing how products can be installed.
The videos and enhanced online resources provide key insights including detailed product specifications such as dimensions, materials and performance guides, FAQs, spotlight pieces and customer feedback supported by global sales and marketing activity.
- Fastener & Fixing - 'TR Fastenings invests in sheet metal portfolio' - 01.07.2020
- Engineering Specifier - 'Unprecedented global sheet metal fastener demand' - 06.07.2020
- Design Solutions - 'TR responds to unprecedented global sheet metal fastener demand' - 07.07.2020
- Machine Building - 'New sheet metal fasteners from TR' - 07.07.2020
- Torque Magazine - 'TR Fastenings invests to meet unprecedented global sheet metal fastener demand' - 08.07.2020
- Global Fastener News - 'TR Fastenings: Sheet metal fastening demand rising' - 10.07.2020
- Fastener World Inc - 'TR Responds to Unprecedented Global Sheet Metal Fastener Demand' - 13.07.2020
- Fastener Engineering - 'TR responds to unprecedented global demand for sheet metal fasteners' - 13.07.2020
- Engineering Update - 'TR responds to application challenges within the sheet metal industries' - Page 30, August 2020
- FastFixTechnology.com - 'TR responds to sheet metal fastener demand' - 03.08.2020
- Fastener Technology International - 'Sheet Metal Fasteners to Meet COVID-19 Demand' - Page 127 - August/September 2020
- Electrical Engineering - 'TR Fastenings grows and invests in sheet metal portfolio' - Page 15 - July/August 2020
- Engineering Update - 'TR Fastenings has an engineering team ready to help with your sheet metal requirements' - Page 32, September 2020
- International Sheet Metal Review - 'Keeping a firm grip' - Page 86, September 2020
- Fast Magazine - 'TR responds to global sheet metal fastener demand' - Page 15, Issue 4, November 2020