New range of Plas-Tech 30-20® Screws now available!
We are pleased to announce the launch of the new Plas-Tech 30-20® Screws to our product range. These products have been developed by TR to complement our existing range of Plas-Tech products
Our technical engineering teams have worked in conjunction with TR's manufacturing locations to develop a new range of screws with an optimised thread profile to give superior performance in a wide variety of plastic materials to meet customers’ exacting requirements.
Introducing the new Plas-Tech 30-20®
Product features and range
- Minimal radial stress: the faceted thread profile directs material flow to reduce radial stress
- Superior vibration resistance: the full engagement of the self-locking, angled thread design avoids loosening
- High torsional strength and tensile strength: a large core thread profile provides high strength
- Optimal thread pitch: ensuring fastener engagement with a minimum number of rotations, keeping installation times to a minimum
- High reusability: the fastener can be removed and re-installed a number of times
Length: 6mm - 30mm
Material: Steel, Stainless Steel
Finishes: to customer requirements
Other variations are available on request
We can also support with a full range of fasteners and components including Screws for Plastic, Inserts for Plastic & Compression Limiters
PLAS-TECH 20-30® - TECHNICAL INFORMATION
For further technical information on the Plas-Tech 30-20® please visit our Engineering Knowledge BaseFind out more
TECHNICAL SUPPORT SERVICES
Dedicated customer service and technical support when you need itFind out more
Supporting customers with tailored services backed by in-depth industry knowledgeFind out more
Smart mobility solutions for a range of sectors
TR Fastenings and TENTE Castors, a leading international castor and wheel manufacturer, are working together to enhance TR’s already extensive sheet metal range.
The existing product range included on the TR website, has been enhanced with more than 150 new products. TR is now able to provide mobility solutions to a wide range of customers and applications from domestic furniture and laundry carts to hospital equipment and heavy duty industrial.
New products will include Swivel Braked Castors, Swivel Castors and Fixed Castors with accessories such as Circlip Stems, Stem Plates and Threaded Stems. Wheel diameters are available from 14mm to 200mm, serving a wide range of applications.
Produced in high-quality materials, including solid rubber or synthetic compounds, this range of Castors is not only designed to be aesthetically pleasing but have longevity and increasing whole-life efficiencies.
Further product features include load capacities ranging from 25kg up to 1,200kg and a wide variety of wheel tread options to suit different situations including: Polyurethane, Polypropylene, Polyamide, Thermoplastic Rubber, Solid Rubber and Elastic Rubber Tread.
Sean Cushen, Commodity Manager, TR Fastenings, said: “Following on from the successful launch of our Enclosure Hardware products, this was a natural progression to add the TENTE range. Having spent time with the TENTE technical and manufacturing teams on site, we have got to know the brand and we are confident that we can work very closely together.”
Carl Garner, Managing Director, TENTE Castors Ltd, said: “TR Fastenings is a global company with a respected reputation in servicing and supplying a wide range of products in many fields of applications and TENTE is a global manufacturer with a wide range of castors and wheels to suit all industries needing the right mobility solution for all their customers.
Published January 2023
- Electronic Specifier - 'Smart mobility solutions for a range of sectors' - 30.01.2023
- Manufacturing & Engineering Magazine (MEMUK) - 'TR Introduces Range of TENTE Castors' - 01.02.2023
- Industrial Technology - 'TR introduces range of Tente castors' - 01.02.2023
- Fastening & Bonding.net - 'TR introduces range of Tente castors' - 01.02.2023
- Muck Rack - 'TR introduces a range of tente castors’ - 01.02.2023
- design products & applications - 'Smart mobility solutions for a range of sectors' - 01.02.2023
- Fastfix Technology - 'Smart mobility solutions for a range of sectors' - 02.02.2023
- Med-Tech Innovation - 'TR Fastenings and TENTE Castors partner to expand TR sheet metal range' - 07.02.2023
- Torque - 'TR introduces range of TENTE Castors' - 08.02.2023
- The Engineer - 'TR Fastenings introduces range of TENTE Castors' - 15.02.2023
- Global Fastener News.com - 'TR introduces range of TENTE Castors' - February 2023
- Fastener News Report - 'TR Fastenings Receives Award from Honda and Adds Smart Mobility Solutions to Product Range' - 20.02.2023
- The Engineer - 'TR Fastenings introduces range of TENTE Castors' - 21.02.2023
- Engineering Update - 'TR introduces range of TENTE Castors' - March 2023
- Global Fastener News.com - 'TR Fastenings introduces range of TENTE Castors' - March 2023
- Fastener Eurasia - 'TR introduces range of TENTE Castors' - March-April 2023
- Torque Direct - 'Enhanced sheet metal range' - Issue 2, page 4 - March 2023
- Engineering Update, ONLINE & PRINT, Page 18, March Edition: ‘TR introduces range of TENTE Castors'
Download our Plas-Tech 30-20® flyer or view and download our complete range of brochures using the link below.
Not found what you're looking for?
Complete the form below and one of our team will get back to you:
* is a mandatory field