TR VIC continues to invest in the latest high precision fastenings machinery
International fastener specialist TR VIC spa, part of the Trifast plc group of companies, has made a substantial investment in the very latest fastening machinery in response to increasing and evolving requirements from European customers.
The high precision Carlo Salvi cold former is the newest addition to its growing portfolio of machinery, which further increases manufacturing capacity for high level applications within automotive, household appliances and electrical sectors in Europe.
High-tech cold forming capability
The advanced Carlo Salvi 1 Die 2 Blow Header provides the highest productivity in cold forming and has been specially developed and designed for the production of screw blanks as well as solid parts at high speed up to 190 parts per minute. Complementing TR’s application engineering expertise, this high-tech header machine enables the technical precision and versatility required in manufacturing fasteners for evolving applications across several different industries into which TR supplies.
Investment and responding to changing markets
Since its acquisition in 2014, TR VIC has invested significantly in manufacturing equipment, including an automated packaging and labelling machine, a heat treatment line, a high quality pointing machine and laboratory equipment including a high class Keyence microscope. All of these upgrades have resulted in a sharp rise in productivity, in some cases doubling output in half the time.
The company has grown considerably by expanding its workforce, customer base, improving processes and technologies whilst also achieving quality accreditations, most recently the IATF 16949 during the Covid-19 pandemic. It has been business as usual these last few months and TR VIC is responding to the evolving market by continuing to invest in the company and in newer, faster equipment to the benefit of customers.
Karol Gregorczyk, Director of Sales and Operations at TR VIC in Italy, said: “Machine capability is an area we are continually reviewing as part of our on-going improvement of operational efficiencies. With our on-site manufacturing we can add real value to our customers by developing bespoke products – our new machine is a boost to our already impressive manufacturing credentials.
“We understand that investment is critical to thrive and that is why we are committed to the continued growth and development of our production capabilities and competitive position. The sectors we work in are extremely demanding requiring a combination of precision, speed and quality that only the most advanced machining techniques can deliver.”
Marco Pizzi, Chief Operating Officer at Carlo Salvi commented: “We are pleased to support TR VIC in their continued investment in cold forging machinery, supplying modern/plug-in machines. Great collaboration between Carlo Salvi and TR VIC allowed fast commissioning and the machinery being up and running within 48 hours from delivery.”
Installation of the latest Carlo Salvi machinery
The delivery and installation of this new machine - in just one day, was captured in a fascinating time lapse video which can be viewed on TR Fastening’s YouTube channel.
- Engineering Update - 'TR VIC continues to invest in the latest high precision fastenings machinery' - 18.01.2021
- Automation Update - 'TR VIC continues to invest in the latest high precision fastenings machinery' - 18.01.2021
- Design Solutions - 'TR VIC continues to invest in the latest high precision fastenings machinery' - 21.01.2021
- Expometals.net - 'Cold forming machinery: yet another delivery for Carlo Salvi' - 24.01.2021
- Industrial Technology - 'TR VIC continues to invest in the latest high precision fastenings machinery' - 25.01.2021
- Global Fastener News - 'TR VIC adds fastener machinery' - 25.01.2021
- FastFix Technology - 'TR VIC continues to invest in high precision machinery' - 26.01.2021
- Fasteners & Fixings News - 'TR VIC continues to invest in high precision machinery' - 26.01.2021
- Eureka! - 'TR VIC invests in the latest high precision fastenings machinery' - 02.02.2021
- Fastener Technology International - 'Fastener Specialist Continues to Invest in Lastest High-Precision Machines & Technology' - 04.02.2021
- Fastener EurAsia - 'TR VIC continues to invest in the latest high precision fastenings machinery' - 04.02.2021
- Fastener EurAsia Magazine - 'TR VIC continues to invest in the latest high precision fastenings machinery' - Page 14, Jan - Feb Issue
- Fasteners & Fixings News - 'TR VIC installs Carlo Salvi cold former in Italian factory' - 15.02.2021
- FAST - 'TR VIC installs Carlo Salvi cold former in Italian factory' - 15.02.2021
- Design Solutions - 'TR VIC continues to invest in the latest high precision fastenings machinery' - 24.02.2021
For more information or to request a press pack, contact TR Marketing: firstname.lastname@example.org