TR introduces range of TENTE Castors
Smart mobility solutions for a range of sectors
TR Fastenings and TENTE Castors, a leading international castor and wheel manufacturer, are working together to enhance TR’s already extensive sheet metal range.
The existing product range included on the TR website, has been enhanced with more than 150 new products. TR is now able to provide mobility solutions to a wide range of customers and applications from domestic furniture and laundry carts to hospital equipment and heavy duty industrial.
New products will include Swivel Braked Castors, Swivel Castors and Fixed Castors with accessories such as Circlip Stems, Stem Plates and Threaded Stems. Wheel diameters are available from 14mm to 200mm, serving a wide range of applications.
TENTE were attracted to working with TR to access and supply to their wide customer base in sectors such as health and home, energy, tech & infrastructure and general industrial.
Produced in high-quality materials, including solid rubber or synthetic compounds, this range of Castors is not only designed to be aesthetically pleasing but have longevity and increasing whole-life efficiencies.
Further product features include load capacities ranging from 25kg up to 1,200kg and a wide variety of wheel tread options to suit different situations including: Polyurethane, Polypropylene, Polyamide, Thermoplastic Rubber, Solid Rubber and Elastic Rubber Tread.
Sean Cushen, Commodity Manager, TR Fastenings, said: “Following on from the successful launch of our Enclosure Hardware products, this was a natural progression to add the TENTE range. Having spent time with the TENTE technical and manufacturing teams on site, we have got to know the brand and we are confident that we can work very closely together.”
Carl Garner, Managing Director, TENTE Castors Ltd, said: “TR Fastenings is a global company with a respected reputation in servicing and supplying a wide range of products in many fields of applications and TENTE is a global manufacturer with a wide range of castors and wheels to suit all industries needing the right mobility solution for all their customers.
Published January 2023
- Electronic Specifier - 'Smart mobility solutions for a range of sectors' - 30.01.2023
- Manufacturing & Engineering Magazine (MEMUK) - 'TR Introduces Range of TENTE Castors' - 01.02.2023
- Industrial Technology - 'TR introduces range of Tente castors' - 01.02.2023
- Fastening & Bonding.net - 'TR introduces range of Tente castors' - 01.02.2023
- Muck Rack - 'TR introduces a range of tente castors’ - 01.02.2023
- design products & applications - 'Smart mobility solutions for a range of sectors' - 01.02.2023
- Fastfix Technology - 'Smart mobility solutions for a range of sectors' - 02.02.2023
- Med-Tech Innovation - 'TR Fastenings and TENTE Castors partner to expand TR sheet metal range' - 07.02.2023
- Torque - 'TR introduces range of TENTE Castors' - 08.02.2023
- The Engineer - 'TR Fastenings introduces range of TENTE Castors' - 15.02.2023
- Global Fastener News.com - 'TR introduces range of TENTE Castors' - February 2023
- Fastener News Report - 'TR Fastenings Receives Award from Honda and Adds Smart Mobility Solutions to Product Range' - 20.02.2023
- The Engineer - 'TR Fastenings introduces range of TENTE Castors' - 21.02.2023
- Engineering Update - 'TR introduces range of TENTE Castors' - March 2023
- Global Fastener News.com - 'TR Fastenings introduces range of TENTE Castors' - March 2023
- Fastener Eurasia - 'TR introduces range of TENTE Castors' - March-April 2023
- Torque Direct - 'Enhanced sheet metal range' - Issue 2, page 4 - March 2023
- Engineering Update, ONLINE & PRINT, Page 18, March Edition: ‘TR introduces range of TENTE Castors'